Education & Credentials:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, LMFT106708 – 2018
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology – 2015
- Bachelor of Arts in Art Psychology – 2013
- Research Experience: The Impact of Social Media on Self-Esteem, Mentor: Anna Median, Ph.D. – 2012-2013
Current Clinical Experience:
- 3.5 years at Community-Based Mental Health Services at Starlight Community Services (2014-2018) in San Jose, CA. Provided psychotherapy for children, adolescents, couples, and families from multiple cultural backgrounds - in home, community, school, clinic, and court settings. Assessed, evaluated, diagnosed, and treated individuals around issues related to trauma, physical/emotional/verbal/sexual abuse, eating disorders, anxiety, depression, suicidality, self-harm, substance use, attachment difficulties, personality disorders and behavioral disorders.
- Approximately 1 year at San Francisco State Psychology Clinic under David Gard, Ph.D. at San Francisco State University (2013-2014). Provided psychotherapy for adults and adolescents to address issues around depression, anxiety, anger, trauma, obsession and compulsion difficulties, interpersonal and relationship struggles.
- 1 year at College Track of San Francisco, under Scott Schulkin, Ph.D., MFT (2013-2014). Provided therapy for adolescents from low-income populations to address family dynamic difficulties, community violence stressors, social difficulties, relationship dysfunctions, and academic setbacks.
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Experience in family court and full clinical mental health assessments
- CANS Assessment Certified
- Mandated Reporter Training
In my free time, I enjoy working out, being outdoors, playing sports and spending time with my family and friends.
Call to make an appointment: 6508045779