Education & Credentials:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, LMFT108450 – 2018
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology – 2013
- Bachelor of Arts in Art Psychology – 2010
Previous Clinical Experience:
- Over 1 year (2017-2018) working at a Startup Crisis Residential Facility in Solano County for Bay Area Community Services Vallejo, CA. Provided psychotherapy and case management for adults suffering from psychosis, traumatic life experiences, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, self-harm, substance abuse, and dysfunctional relationships. Conducted groups focused on using coping skills and mindful meditation, as well as, coordinating care and providing a linkage to available community resources.
- 1 year (2016-2017) community-based mental health services at Westside Community Services, San Francisco, CA. Provided psychotherapy and case management for adults to assist with connecting them to available community resources, developing positive coping skills, and managing mental health symptoms such as depression, suicidal thoughts, guilt, anxiety, paranoia, psychosis, traumatic events, and managing interpersonal relationships. Working with an integral team, including nursing staff and a psychiatrist, to provide optimal care.
- 3 years (2013-2016) working in a private psychiatric hospital: Telecare Heritage Hospital Psychiatric Health Facility Oakland, CA. Provided group therapy focused on developing positive coping skills and managing mental health symptoms. Conducted individual therapy using a solution-focused modality and providing family therapy using a systemic model for families. Treating anxiety, depression, anorexia, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, trauma, guilt, psychosis, substance abuse, and managing interpersonal relationships through effective communication.
- Working with adolescents, young adults, couples and families, from a systemic perspective, integrating therapeutic approaches to accommodate the challenges of each individual and family.
- Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Self-Harm, Suicidal Thoughts, Relationship Issues, Developing Coping Skills, Mindfulness, Effective Communication, Loss, and Phase of Life Issues.
I enjoy spending my free time traveling, seeing live music, reading, journaling, creating art, DIY projects, and spending time with my family and friends.
Call to make an appointment: 7077140866