Education & Credentials:
- Associate Marriage and Family Therapist, AMFT134839 – 2022
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology – 2022
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a Minor in Business Administration – 2019
Certifications and Training:
- Mandated Reporter Training
- First Responder Cultural Competence Training
- 1 year experience providing clinical agency therapeutic services (2021-2022) for Community Health Awareness Council (CHAC), Mountain View, CA. Provided on-site individual therapy and group therapy to school age children at Fairwood Elementary school in Sunnyvale, CA. Assessed, evaluated, and treated children experiencing oppositional defiance, reactive attachment disorders, self-esteem related issues, ADHD, anxiety, and depression that affected everyday functioning. Provided in person and telehealth therapy in the Outpatient clinic for children, families, and individuals to address trauma, grief, self-harm, self-esteem, substance abuse, relationships, anxiety, and depression.
- 2 years as a Registered Behavior Technician at Building Connections Behavioral Health, INC (2019-2021): Conducted one on one ABA therapy in the home, school and clinic setting.
I enjoy spending time with my husband and two dogs, Levi and Luke. In addition, I enjoy spending time with my family and close friends while eating yummy food with good conversation.
Call to make an appointment: 2092102945